Alte Nationalgalerie Berlin – Group Ticket without queuing
Take your group to visit the Old National Gallery, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site on Museum Island. See works of Classicism, Romanticism, Biedermeier, Impressionism and the beginning of Modernism.
Students are admitted free of charge to the National Museums in Berlin as part of a moderated event. One accompanying person per 10 participants has free admission.
A fee is usually charged when booking exhibition talks, workshops or project days.
All visits by groups must be announced in advance. This also applies to school groups that visit the museums without taking advantage of a bookable offer.
A walk across Berlin’s Museum Island should be part of every school trip to Berlin or group trip to Berlin. Even without a visit to any museum, you can experience pure world cultural heritage. And around it there is the Berlin Cathedral, the new Humboldt Forum (Berliner Schloss) and the Museum of German History. Please let us know if you interested on a guided tour.
- Visit the Old National Gallery on Museum Island
- View the most important works of the 19th century from the collection of the National Gallery Berlin
- Discover works of Classicism, Romanticism, Biedermeier, Impressionism and the beginning Modernism
- See highlights such as Friedrich’s “The Monk by the Sea”, Menzel’s “Iron Rolling Mill” and the so-called “Princess Group”
- Discover Schadow’s marble tomb of Count Alexander von der Mark from 1790
Alte Nationalgalerie Visitor Entrance, Bodestraße, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Children under 18 years of age participate free of charge and do not need a reservation
The entire building complex is wheelchair accessible
There are a lot more museums!
The wonders of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece and Rome
Monumental columns, ancient sculptures, collections and valuable coins
Neues Museum with Nefertiti
Exhibits of the Egyptian Museum, the Collection of Classical Antiquities and the Museum of Pre- and Early History
Pergamon. The Panorama
Exhibition into the past in the ancient city of Pergamon in 360°