Day tour to the Dresden highlights
Your day begins with the journey from Berlin to Dresden in a comfortable coach.
After arriving in the Elbe metropolis of Dresden, you start an informative city tour with a guide, which takes you to the most important sights and gems of Dresden. Whether Zwinger, Semperoper or Frauenkirche, the impressive buildings of the past in the middle of the modern city will surely impress you. Your Day Tour To Dresden will then take you to the beautiful villa district of Loschwitz. There you can catch a wonderful view of the city silhouette of Dresden – on a mountain and valley trip with one of the oldest mountain suspension railway in Germany.
After a break for strengthening, we continue through Dresden and back to Berlin.
Day Tour To Dresden at a glance
- Ride Berlin-Dresden in a comfortable coach
- Welcome by guide in Dresden
- Informative city tour on foot, which takes you to the major sights of Dresden
- Ascent & descent with the suspension railway
- City tour Dresden at a glance
- Lunch in a Dresden restaurant (drinks not included)