Experience Berlin’s world-famous Lights Festival on an open-top double-decker Big Bus. Every year Berlin’s most famous buildings are spectacularly staged with light projections. Discover Berlin illuminated at night during this once-a-year occasion inklusive photo stopps an an original Berlin Currywurst.
- Marvel at Berlin’s most famous landmarks illuminated at night
- Discover Berlin at a gorgeous view by night
- Move easily through the city during this busy festival
- Experience this unique once a year event
See Berlin’s world-famous Lights Festival from the comfort of a bus. Discover the most famous buildings that are spectacularly staged with light and projections.
Take in the unique view and enjoy the setting from an open-top double-decker bus. Start off at either Ku’damm or Alexanderplatz and enjoy an open-top night tour taking in all of Berlin’s main sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, The Berliner Dome, The TV Tower, and much more buildings illuminated at night in a spectacular once-a-year event. Listen to your live guides that will explain the passing panorama in German and English.
Embark on an unforgettable experience with a few planned photo stops.
As a special extra, enjoy a Berlin Currywurst.
- 2-hour panoramic tour of Berlin
- Live Guided Commentary in both German and English
- Photo stops
- Berlin Currywurst
Meet at Kurfürstendamm 10, 10719 Berlin At the Big Bus Tours representative right in front of Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
Meet at Alexanderpl. 7, 10178 Berlin At the Big Bus Tours representative outside of the rear entrance to Park Inn Hotel, which faces Alexanderplatz.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Masks are required, please bring your own