If you feel like discovering Berlin in a very individual way, we recommend a Hop On Hop Off Berlin City tours with 18 stops. The City Circle Tour is the most individual city tour of Berlin and offers you enough space for your own discoveries. The yellow convertible double-decker buses stop at 18 stops, which are all close to major sights such as Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag building or Charlottenburg Palace.
The stops are all serviced every 10 minutes. The volume provides information about the city of Berlin in 13 languages. You can select the language of your choice with individual earphones at each seat, which you can get for free with the ticket.
Start 10:00 a.m.
daily from Kurfürstendamm 216
end 6:00 p.m.
November-March: 5 p.m.
March 31 – November 2:
Friday and Saturday at the end of 7 p.m.
2.15 hours without Hop On Hop Off
Overview Hop On Hop Off Berlin City tours with 18 stops
- BEX Sightseeing, Kurfürstendamm 216, corner of Fasanenstraße, office, ticket sales and start, shopping mile, Kempinski-Eck
- Kurfürstendamm 220/225, corner Meinekestraße, shopping mile, Ku’damm-Eck
- Kurfürstendamm / Rankestrasse, Memorial Church, Europa Center, Zoological Garden, Aquarium
- KaDeWe, Largest department store in Germany, subway station. Wittenbergplatz
Lützowplatz / Hotel Berlin Berlin, Bauhaus Archive
- Cultural Forum, German Resistance Memorial Center, Philharmonic Hall, Chamber Music Hall, Picture Gallery, New National Gallery, Decorative Arts Museum, State Library
- Potsdamer Platz / Potsdamer Str. 1, Panoramapunkt, Prussian Landtag, Martin-Gropius-Bau, Daimler City / Sony Center, Federal Council, Casino, Federal Ministry of Finance, Leipziger Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie, Haus am Checkpoint Charlie, Wall Museum, Friedrich- / Kochstraße
- Gendarmenmarkt, Galeries Lafayette, shopping street, German Cathedral, French Cathedral, Huguenot Museum, concert hall, Hilton Hotel
- Alexanderplatz / Park Inn Hotel, world clock, Galeria Kaufhof
- Neptune Fountain, TV Tower, Red City Hall, Nikolaiviertel
- DomAquarée, sightseeing office, ticket sales, pier, DDR Museum
- Lustgarten / Berliner Dom, Humboldt-Box, Zeughaus, Museumsinsel etc. with the Pergamon Museum and the New Museum (Nefertiti)
- Unter den Linden / Friedrichstrasse, State Opera, State Library, Humboldt University, Crown Prince Palace, Princess Palace, Madame Tussauds
- Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Soviet War Memorial, government district, Holocaust memorial
- Hauptbahnhof, Ella-Trebe-Straße, Ilse-Schaeffer-Straße, Meininger City Hostel
- Victory Column, Bellevue Palace, Tiergarten
- Charlottenburg Palace, orangery, tea house, mausoleum, Bröhan Museum, Berggruen Collection
- Antiques mile, antique shopping, Lietzensee